1. Prices listed on this website include 2 proofs e-mailed to you and one corrected photograph for the ordered product. Additional charges will apply for proofs beyond the second proof (errors made by Colour Tech not included) and/or for more than one corrected photograph.
2. Proofs shall be provided ONLY for the chosen template. If you wish to see a proof for more than one template, additional charges will apply.
3. Corrected photographs are available to you in an appropriate format for an additional charge.
4. Prices mentioned in the marketing guide are only product prices. Your total order price will include the set-up charges (if applicable), product price and applicable shipping costs and taxes.
5. Acceptable methods of payment are Visa, Master Card, American Express, Cheques and Cash. The total order price will debited to your credit card immediately upon receipt of the order by Colour Tech. Orders being paid by cheque will be held until full payment is received by Colour Tech.
6. Production time varies from Product to product. Colour Tech will not print your order until an approval of your proof has been received by Colour Tech. If you want a Rush Delivery is available and there will be a Rush Service Charged levied. Please call for details.
7. Cancellation of order after the first proof has been created will attract a service charge of $25. Set-up charges are non refundable. Orders put "on hold" will not be held beyond 30 days.
8. All products will generally appear as shown and as described in the brochure for as to sizes, paper stocks, colour and layouts. These will be produced to generally accepted industry standards. One hundred percent repeatability of printing ink shades is not possible. Paper mills may vary shades slightly. Industry standard of 5% overruns or underruns will prevail.
9. Colour Tech reserves the right to alter prices, terms and conditions of sale at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
10. Colour Tech Marketing Inc. reserves the right to decline any order at any time without assigning any reason.